Pahrump Land for Sale
Advertise Your Land For SaleContact Us For More Information
Commercial Land Opportunity!
Zoning - Commercial
710 S Rain Dance Drive, Pahrump, NV
Asking Price - $49,900 Call - 925-858-2215
We have several prime lots availble in one of the fastest growing cities in the U.S. - Pahrump Nevada. Why buy? Here are just a few reasons.
- Real estate is a great investment
- Pahrump Nevada is one of the fasting growing areas in the U.S.
- Our vacant lots our very affordable
Look at a list of properties for sale.
Why Pahrump Nevada
Today the Pahrump Valley is one of the fastest growing towns in Nevada and the United States. It is growing at an annual rate of approximately 4%. The town is served by an active elected town board, an appointed professional town manager and a well staffed town office. Telecommunications in the valley is state of the art with a fiber optic installation completed in 1999. The Pahrump Valley offers a country-like atmosphere with clean fresh air, plenty of good water and friendly people who are glad to call you neighbor. We have low taxes, NO personal or corporate taxes, quite affordable housing and an easy-flowing lifestyle.
In the Pahrump Valley, people are relaxed and enjoy life because there is no traffic to fight, very little crime and more time to do the things they enjoy. The breath-taking sunsets with the picturesque Mt. Charleston and the Spring Mountains to the east and the Nopah Vista Mountains to the west are a sight to behold. There are ample recreational opportunities associated with these mountains. Former farming land is being developed into housing at the highest rate in the state. Several major housing developments are currently under construction and will eventually provide over 10,000 new homes in the valley. The area boasts several chain retail outlets, five full-service casinos, numerous service stations and an endless variety of retail shops and commercial enterprises. There are two area newspapers and an independent TV station.
The town's near proximity to Las Vegas (~60 miles) makes for easy access to world class rail and air service. Nevada Highway 160 from Las Vegas is the shortest route to Death Valley recreation facilities.
If you are looking for a touch of rural life with the convenience of a large world class destination just 60 miles away, then the Pahrump Valley is the answer In 2010, Bectel will open up their new facility at the Northern end of Pahrump, bringing with it an additional 2800 jobs. Also in addition to William Lyon Homes, which is currently building in the Mountain Falls planned Golf Community in Pahrump,NV. KB homes, Richmond American and Pulte Homes will also be building in the future.
Facts about Pahrump Nevada
- Population: about 33,000 and growing at an annual rate of about 4%.
- Location:Southeast corner of Nye County, 63 miles northwest of central Las Vegas. Borders California on the west.
- County Seat: Tonopah, 170 miles northwest. County government annex and Justice Complex is located in Pahrump. County Commission usually holds one of two meetings per month in Pahrump.
- Government:Pahrump is an unincorporated town governed by a 5 member elected Town Board and an appointed Town Manager and staff.
- Area: Approximately 400 square miles. The valley is 26 miles long and 8-12 miles wide. Regional Master Plan adopted and zoning plan under development.
- Business:Over 1,500 businesses from the smallest to national retail chains with more coming everyday.
- Water: Although Pahrump does not receive much rainfall, it does sit above a large aquifer.
- Area Code:(775) Prefixes: 727, 751, 537, 764 & 209.
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone, Daylight Savings time observed.
- Elevation: 2,695 feet above sea level, considered high desert.
- Weather:Clear and sunny 216 days, partly cloudy 84 days, cloudy/rainy 65 days. Annual rainfall is 4.5 inches.
- Medical Facilities: Various medical offices. Community hospital under consideration. Permanently based Mercy Air helicopter for transport to major facilities in Las Vegas.
- Transportation:Rail freight terminal (Arden-Las Vegas) 50 miles. Connected to Las Vegas by a Scenic Highway.
- Schools: One High School, One Middle School, and three Elementary Schools with over 3,000 students enrolled. Local Community: College of Southern Nevada campus.
Housing: There are many single and multi-family units currently under development and/or construction.
- Airport: Calvada Meadows, Runway 15/33, 4000'x30' paved, Lighted, Unicom 122.8 (Prior Permission 775-727-0521, Fuel NOT available)